Related meeting requests are now being accepted for committees and working groups, universities, organizations, agencies, and others interested in holding a meeting or social function in association with the 82nd North American Conference.
- Meeting room space is limited; requests for meeting space will be handled in the order they are received. First choice options for date and time may not always be possible. Please indicate a “second choice” in the space provided on the form.
- The Plenary Session is scheduled for Wednesday, March 8th from 8:30 – 10:00 a.m., and concurrent Special Sessions will immediately follow from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Related meetings will not be scheduled during these times; no exceptions.
- We will be placing most meetings in permanently set rooms, to minimize hasty and disruptive turnovers, so most meetings will be somewhat overset.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate all meeting/function setups as requested, but priority will be given to meetings and functions requested by the deadline.
- The initial schedule-at-a-glance and program information will be available on this website by mid-December. Updates will be made on a regular basis. Specific room assignments for related meetings and other functions will not be assigned or published until closer to the event date. A detailed printed program will be available onsite.
- Specific logistical arrangements, including room set-up and food and beverage are to be coordinated directly with the hotel. Information regarding menus, a/v, and set up needs will be sent with a confirmation.
- Please also note that all related meeting participants must pre-register for the Conference, which will be available online via the website, starting in December. Please inform all meeting/function members of this policy.
- If you have any questions about requesting a meeting, please contact Caitlin Gaborow.
Download the related meeting request form.