Changing Your Registration
If you sign up for the in-person/hybrid event, and want to change to a virtual registration, you will be refunded the difference before March 2, 2022.
If you sign up to attend virtually and want to change to in-person, you will be charged the difference in rate, before March 2, 2022.
After March 2, 2022, all changes will include a $50.00 administrative fee, plus the difference in cost.
All change requests must be submitted to the registration office.
Cancellations before March 2, 2022, will be refundable less a $50.00 administrative fee. Cancellations after March 2, 2022, are non-refundable, but substitutions are allowed.
Wildlife Management Institute's Duty of Care
- When you check in at the registration desk, you will be required to show either (1) proof of vaccination or (2) provide proof of a negative Covid test no more than 1 day before you travel to the conference. A paper copy or photo on your phone will be accepted. We will not retain any copies of these documents.
- Unless mandated by state or local health authorities, mask-wearing at all indoor meeting and event spaces will be optional, but recommended.
- Social distancing will be adhered to, when possible, in meeting spaces, and meal spaces.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at the registration desk.
- You will be required to sign a waiver when you register online or in-person.
- If you have COVID symptoms while you are at the meeting, please remove yourself from conference event spaces and quarantine. If you test positive for COVID-19, you are required to contact the Spokane Regional Health District at 509.324.1442.
COVID-19 Resources in Spokane