Wed, March 11, 2020, 1:00 pm - Wed, March 11, 2020, 5:00 pm
CHI Health Center Rooms 215-216
The Bird Conservation Committee is charged to:
- Keep the Association informed of developments affecting bird conservation.
- Promote policies necessary to ensure the long-term conservation of bird populations and their habitats, sustainable hunting and the public’s ability to enjoy birds.
- Maintain coordination with federal agency and NGO partners and partners throughout the western hemisphere.
- Work closely with the flyway councils and the North American Bird Conservation Initiative.
- Contribute to the activities and involvement of the International Relations Committee and other groups regarding international issues that affect birds.