Online registration is now open for the 2020 North American Wildlife and Natural Resources Conference and the National Military Fish and Wildlife Association Training. Pricing for the conference is as follows:
- Full registration, including entry to all workshops, special sessions, meetings (unless noted invitation only), evening receptions, refreshment breaks, and Pub Night: $410 before January 1; $450 after January 1 through February 23, and $475 after February 23
- One day registration: $225
- Students and retirees: $200
- NMFWA Awards Banquet Guest ticket: $50
- Pub Night Guest ticket: $45
Cancellations made before February 21 will be refundable less a $60 administrative fee. Cancellations made after February 21 will be non-refundable, but substitutions will be allowed.
If you have a physical disability and require special accommodations for the conference, please email or call us (802-865-5202) at least 30 days in advance of the conference so we have adequate time to accommodate your needs.
You can also download, print, fill out, and mail or email the appropriate registration form if you prefer: