The 87th North American Wildlife & Natural Resources Conference will be held virtually Wednesday, March 9 through Friday, March 11, and in-person with hybrid options Monday, March 14 through Friday, March 18 at the Davenport Grand Hotel in Spokane Washington.
All National Military Fish & Wildlife Association meetings will be held in person in Spokane, Washington March 14-18. Many of those sessions will be recorded and made available for viewing from March 21 through June 21, 2022.
Online registration for the 2022 conference is now available!
North American Wildlife & Natural Resources Conference
In-Person/Hybrid: Includes all meetings held virtually March 9-11 AND all in person meetings held March 14-18 including the Welcome reception, Pub Night, coffee breaks, etc.
Virtual: Includes access to all virtual meetings held March 9-11, and those meetings indicated as hybrid on the schedule March 14-18. NOTE: Not all scheduled in-person events from March 14-18 will be available virtually.
In-Person/Hybrid Full Registration: $450.00
In-Person/Hybrid One Day Registration: $250.00
Virtual Full Registration: $275.00
Virtual One Day Registration: $150.00
National Military Fish & Wildlife Conference
In-Person Full Registration: $450.00
In-Person One Day Registration: $250.00
Virtual (Recorded session access for 3 months): $275.00
Changing Your Registration
If you sign up for the in-person/hybrid event, and want to change to a virtual registration, you will be refunded the difference before March 2, 2022.
If you sign up to attend virtually and want to change to in-person, you will be charged the difference in rate, before March 2, 2022.
After March 2, 2022, all changes will include a $50.00 administrative fee, plus the difference in cost.
All change requests must be submitted to the registration office.
Wildlife Management Institute's Duty of Care
- When you check in at the registration desk, you will be required to show either (1) proof of vaccination or (2) provide proof of a negative Covid test no more than 1 day before you travel to the conference. A paper copy or photo on your phone will be accepted. We will not retain any copies of these documents.
- Unless mandated by state or local health authorities, mask-wearing at all indoor meeting and event spaces will be optional, but recommended.
- Social distancing will be adhered to, when possible, in meeting spaces, and meal spaces.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at the registration desk.
- You will be required to sign a waiver when you register online or in-person.
- If you have COVID symptoms while you are at the meeting, please remove yourself from conference event spaces and quarantine. If you test positive for COVID-19, you are required to contact the Spokane Regional Health District at 509.324.1442.