Online registration is now open for the 2021 North American Wildlife and Natural Resources Conference and the National Military Fish and Wildlife Association Training.
Rates are as follows and will increase at close of business on February 25, 2021.
- Full conference registration: $225.00; $250.00 after February 25
- One Day Rate: $125.00; $150.00 after February 25
- Student: $125.00 and no increase
- Retiree: $125.00 and no increase
Cancellations made prior to 7 days before the start of the conference will be refundable less a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations made within 7 days are non-refundable, but substitutions will be allowed.
Gaining Access to the Sessions and Logging into the Virtual Platform:
This conference will be hosted in Pathable, a virtual event platform. Access to all presentations is through Pathable. A separate email with login instructions for Pathable will be sent according to the following guidelines:
- Register on a weekday before 4:00pm ET: login instructions will be sent within 5 hours
- Register on a weekday after 4:00pm ET or on a weekend day: login instructions will be sent by 10:00am ET the next day
Once you’ve logged in to the platform, please bookmark the site for easy access throughout the event. Be sure to follow the tips included in the login email, like accessing the site using Google Chrome as your internet browser, and read the Attendee Know Before You Go Guide.