Thu, March 11, 2021, 10:00 am - Thu, March 11, 2021, 1:00 pm
The charge of the Threatened & Endangered Species Policy Committee is to:
- Review procedural or categorical problems affecting threatened and endangered species listings and de-listing and critical habitat proposals as reported in the Federal Register and suggest appropriate action.
- Keep abreast of legislative proposals and oversight hearings and recommend Association involvement.
- Maintain active liaison with appropriate federal agency offices, the conservation community, states and regional associations.
- Serve as the subject matter and support group on endangered species that are covered by CITES or other international arrangements.
- Subcommittees and Working Groups: ESA and Climate Change Working Group.